Work smarter, not harder, with a well-designed, easy-to-use EHR tailored to fit your ED workflow and designed to save you time and stress.
Discover why ED clinicians love Wellsoft EDIS.
Top 3 Benefits of Wellsoft for Clinicians
Blazing Fast Charting and Intuitive Technology
- Simplest system for documentation based on narrative and chronological flow (vs. checkbox mentality)
- Dynamic, adaptable complaint-specific templates
- One-click orders from any clinical screen
- ED evidence-based order sets
- Easy-to-learn, with clinicians typically proficient on the system in 1-3 shifts
Efficient Workflow and Enhanced Performance
- Tailored to tightly integrate into your ED workflow through the utilization of best practices
- Seamless integration with enterprise EHR, HIS, HIE and Ancillary Systems
- Multiple staff can document within the same chart simultaneously
- Simplified CPOE with Drug Calculator
- Designed and implemented by ED Clinicians
Improved Quality of Care, Patient Safety and Satisfaction
- Real-time, robust Risk Management/ Clinical Decision Support with written and visual alerts for clinicians
- Decreased wait times and length of stay
- Fewer elopements, walk outs, AMAs
Did you know?
Wellsoft eliminates 30%-40% of nurse and physician time spent on non-care activities (i.e.: looking for charts, tracking down lab results, mobilizing staff, and repeatedly recording information that someone else has already recorded).
Spend more time with patients and less time documenting. With Wellsoft, what you see is what you get – there are no extra steps to compile a chart.
Wellsoft ensures quick and complete physician documentation through the use of intuitive complaint-driven templates that prompt the user for all required documentation elements (HPI, ROS, PMH, PSH, Physical Exams, Procedures, Progress Notes, Decision Making).
Additionally, many features are built-in to help you work faster and minimize physician click fatigue. Pre-populated templates eliminate the need for you to build documentation from scratch. Charts from previous visits are immediately available to support patient care decisions. You have the ability to use many types of input mechanisms (voice, touchscreen, handwriting and more). You can place an order in one click from any clinical screen. Robust and elaborate Risk Management precautions and alerts are automatically displayed without the need to login or refresh the screen.
All of this equates to more accurate documentation to the level of service, which in turn optimizes reimbursements and compliance, while diminishing your professional liability risk.
Easy-to-use templates facilitate complete nursing documentation. Pop-up menus provide fast documentation of clinical treatments, clinical assessments, procedures and interventions. Templates are easily customized to support the hospital’s standard of care, and requirements such as Fall Risk Assessments are included. The system makes it easy all around, both in providing alerts for orders, and in completing them. In the case of medications, the completion process builds documentation of the care provided.
Custom-configured screens for triage and assessment can be as brief or complete as the department wishes. All triage data such as patient information, presenting complaint, acuity, vital signs, and initial assessment can be captured. A unique triage impression feature provides an extensive list of clinical elements to better communicate patient presenting illness and expected course of treatment.
All of this adds up to you being able to spend more time doing what you do best: caring for your patients.