Worry less with a state-of-the-art Emergency Department EHR that minimizes IT demands and integrates seamlessly with other EHR and ancillary systems.
Discover why Wellsoft EDIS earns top scores for integration, service and support.
Top 3 Benefits of Wellsoft for IT Professionals
- Easy to install and maintain with updates (routine enhancements) managed remotely by Wellsoft
- Virtualization – Minimal server requirements and IT personnel impact
- Designed for real-time, mission-critical, 24/7 operations – offering optimum stability and security
- Requires NO additional FTEs for implementation, go-live and ongoing support
- No required upgrades - New features/capabilities do not require re-installation and certification of software
Advanced Integration and Interoperability
- Integrates seamlessly with EHR and HIS platforms, HIEs, as well as ancillary systems
- Built on scalable and flexible architecture using HL7, FHIR and emerging health data standards
- Our integration experts can work with any system to ensure a seamless workflow for clinicians
- Industry-high KLAS scores for service and support with a proven ability to meet the unique demands of the ED
- Unlimited U.S.-based 24/7 support 365 days a year, with contractually guaranteed response times
- Custom reports and configurations with quick turnaround
Flexibility to Meet Your Unique Needs
With Wellsoft, our experts can help you choose which option is best for you – from locally hosted to cloud-based. Deployment options include:
Wellsoft works within each hospital's network infrastructure and supports each hospital's hardware plan.
Experts with Integration and Interoperability: Wellsoft Patient and Data Flow Integration with Hospital EHRs’
Speaking for all in our IT department, I just want to say that we enjoy working with Wellsoft. They are very responsive and truly experts in their field. Wellsoft support is outstanding and while the product has proven to be solidly devised, reliable and ergonomic, it is only as good as the people behind it.
Wellsoft as a company and as a software package was extremely refreshing to implement. Their ability to adapt to and optimize the experience of the users has set the bar high for future system implementations
We are very happy with Wellsoft. It was a pleasure having a vendor deliver their product as promised. Our clinicians migrated to Wellsoft EDIS very quickly. The installation was smooth and completed in record time.