A Cutting-Edge EHR for Improving Emerg Care in Canada
Is your hospital struggling with patient throughput, operational inefficiencies or poor quality performance? A better Emergency Department starts with a better EHR.
Wellsoft EDIS Rated #1 Best in KLAS Emergency Department EHR
Rigorously Tested In Canada
Wellsoft has extensive experience in Canadian hospitals. Custom-configured to be tightly woven into the Emerg workflow, Wellsoft EDIS supports:
- National, provincial and regional CEDIS (Canadian Emergency Department Information System) requirements, including complaints and DX
- eCTAS (Electronic Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale)
- ERNI (Emergency Room National Ambulatory Initiative), including Pay for Performance
- OHIP and other Provincial DX and Procedure codes
- Patient Identification – Integration with Health Identification Cards
- EMS Notification and Update Protocol with real-time updates to Toronto EMS system
- Wait Time Reduction Initiatives
- Infection Control and Response
Client Case Study
Advanced Features. Powerfully Integrated.
Information is presented in one display and is custom configured to tightly integrate into the workflow of your ED.
What you see is what you get – no extra steps are required to complete a chart.
Orders & Results
With one-click CPOE orders are placed from any clinical display.
Risk Management/Clinical Decision Support
Advanced tools built directly into Wellsoft EDIS and woven throughout.
Easily coordinate the discharge process with integrated discharge instructions and ePrescribing.
Exceptional reporting from the collection of more than 2,000 data elements.
Wellsoft Touch provides users with added flexibility through the use of touch-enabled technology.
Web services with near real-time submission is fully integrated into Wellsoft's triage process without impeding the clinician's ability to use the application to assess, document, calculate the CTAS score and automatically submit the encounter to CCO.
Upcoming Canada Conferences
Look for Wellsoft at these upcoming conferences:
Emergency Medicine Update
CAEP (Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians)
What Our Clients Are Saying...
With the emergency department being the front door to our hospital—and with the number of emergency room visits continuing to climb—we know how critical having the right ED system is to the performance of our hospital. With Wellsoft EDIS, we are seeing a positive impact on the efficiency of our ED department, and are confident it will also help us continue to boost patient safety, physician and patient satisfaction, and care quality.