Thrive and Grow with Wellsoft’s Award-Winning EHR Designed for the Warp Speed of Urgent and On-Demand Care.
See why more Urgent Care Centers are choosing Wellsoft EDIS.
Wellsoft EDIS is rated #1 Best in KLAS EHR year after year.
Wellsoft EHR: The Right Fit for Urgent Care
- A turnkey solution with urgent-care specific documentation templates and workflows tailored to your clinic
- Specialty templates and forms for pre-employment physicals, post-accident drug screening, occupational health, sports physicals, and more
- Scalable and flexible – can accommodate one clinic or multi-location urgent care centers
- Easy-to-learn, easy-to-use system proven to power up productivity
- Professional E&M coding capabilities to boost revenue
- Legendary client service with unlimited U.S. based 24/7/365 support
- Compliant and Certified (HIPAA, ICD-10, Meaningful Use and MIPS)
All the functionality you need and more.
Information is presented in one display and is custom configured to tightly integrate into the workflow of your ED.
What you see is what you get – no extra steps are required to complete a chart.
Orders & Results
With one-click CPOE orders are placed from any clinical display.
Risk Management/Clinical Decision Support
Advanced tools built directly into Wellsoft EDIS and woven throughout.
Easily coordinate the discharge process with integrated discharge instructions and ePrescribing.
Exceptional reporting from the collection of more than 2,000 data elements.
Wellsoft Touch provides users with added flexibility through the use of touch-enabled technology.
Our advanced configuration capabilities allow Wellsoft to easily adapt to YOUR workflow.
Information about Wellsoft’s certifications through the ONC’s Health IT Certification Program, including any existing additional types of costs can be found here.
Here to Help You Succeed
We have the knowledge and experience to put together a winning strategy for your urgent care center. Wellsoft EDIS is designed specifically to cover the most frequent urgent care complaints such as sore throat, sinus congestion, painful urination, etc.— which is about 80% of all urgent care chief complaints.
With a powerful knowledgebase, Wellsoft is built for usability, performance and reliability. It delivers advanced features previously only available in systems costing thousands of dollars more, at a fraction of the cost.
Integrated workflow adapts to your unique preferences and practice style, enabling you to truly personalize your operations. The system mirrors your existing processes and revitalizes them with powerful automation and collaboration tools.